CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 17, 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge: Skincare Routine

I'm back with the second 2014 Blogger Challenge topic for the month of January, which is all about my skincare routine. Now, I'm not a beauty blogger, so I don't know the latest and greatest products on the market. These are just the 5 products I use on a daily basis. Enjoy!


#1: Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser ($22) - This is a mild cleanser that leaves my face feeling super clean. It lathers up into a rich foam, which only takes a small amount to accomplish. My favorite thing about it though is the smell. It's such a clean, fresh scent that isn't overpowering. I have never spent this much on a cleanser before, but I think Clarins is definitely worth it. Plus, it lasts a long time since you don't have to use a lot with each washing.

#2: Freeman Facial Polishing Mask, Charcoal and Black Sugar (~$4) - I included this mask in my favorite things at Christmas for Mallory and Emily. Before winter came along, I used this once or twice a week on my face, but ever since we've had colder weather, it has really dried my face out. So, I've started using it on my elbows every day in the shower. My skin overall has been so dry and itchy this winter, but my elbows have been especially bad. This scrub has really helped make them smooth again!

#3: E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator ($3) - I have a bad habit of chewing on my bottom lip, which causes it to get dry and chapped. This lip exfoliator is great for treating it. It's basically a compacted sugar scrub molded into a lipstick form. It has a yummy vanilla smell, which I love. The best part is the price. $3...can't beat that!

#4: Skin79 VIP Gold Super Plus BB Cream (~$16) - This is the main foundation of my makeup, but the reason I'm including it with skincare is because it has sunscreen added to it. When I was younger, I didn't really think about using sunscreen too much on a daily basis, but now that I have it in my BB cream, it makes it so easy to apply every day.

#5: Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Cream (~$15) - Like I talked about earlier, my skin has been really dry lately. I have been using this cream as a moisturizer for my face. I really like it because it doesn't leave any residue or an oily feeling on my face. I don't know if I would pay this much for it though. This came from my mom, and I think she got it as a free add-on with some other things she ordered.

So, that's pretty much my daily skincare routine. Simple and easy to do. What are some of your must-have skincare items?

1 comment:

  1. I like alll ALL your products girl. I think skin care is v important.
    I just use a cleanser(Shahnaz Hussain) and then the lady who gives me facials has prepared a cream for me thats pretty $$ thats my only cream. She just mixes creams but never lets me peek :P

    ReplyDelete