CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Fresh Start

*sigh*

It's been way too long since I wrote anything on here. I've decided I need a fresh start with my weight loss and with this blog. I have lots of updates to share, and I'm hoping I'll find the time to write about it all.

For today, I'm going to talk about my weight loss. I was looking through my weight tracker recently, and I realized I've been stuck in the same range since the end of August. I'm sure it was one of the first plateaus I would encounter, which is why the weight was harder to lose at first. Then, my dad's heart attack and consequential bypass surgery came about at the end of October, and I took care of him until December, which caused me to push my regimen aside. Since Christmas, I've just been in some kind of funk. I have had no motivation to work out at all.

All that is going to change. I want to keep going. I want to lose weight like I did during the first six months of last year. I want to feel good about myself again for choosing to work out and seeing the results that come from that choice. I think I got comfortable with where I was, but I've lived in this body long enough...long enough to be uncomfortable with it and slowly find that motivation I have been lacking for too long.

From now on, I'm going to keep up with my weigh-ins every Wednesday with a weekly post, which will include how much weight I've (hopefully) lost and what workouts I completed throughout the week. 

I'm excited to be back in the swing of things and to see where this fresh start takes me.

Heaviest Weight: 271.0 lbs
Current Weight: 223.4 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 47.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment